Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Three Bretherens

So what a day yesterday was! Never have I ever walked so far, and so tough, that I have been left in this much agony! 

But heck, it was a darn good walk! Me and the old man decides to head for The Three Bretheren, to which there was a lovely cache situated at the summit of. Except this time round we decided to go the long way. And it was hard. And now I am sat, over 24 hours later, still resting a very, very agonising hip pain. (Oh the joys!) I am just hoping and praying that the pain subsides so that I can do more walks this holiday. But that ten miler almost killed me!

But I knew the view from the top was going to be worth - and I wasn't wrong. 
I am still slowly but surely ticking off the odd bits on the 30 Days Wild Challenge. But please, if you really want to see what I am up to on a daily basis then please check out my;
TWITTER: @WildWarriorBlog
INSTAGRAM: @taylamayisabellex
Stay wild! 
All my love, 
The Wilderness Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment