Wednesday 2 December 2015

“The Only Thing That Satisfies the Soul is Passionate Life.”

Right now my whole life is consumed by passion and ambition. 
Days are flying away with me. 
I wake up with pure excitement and drive to get closer and closer to my goals.

I have set myself some targets: 

  1. Blog More! (obvious I know seeing as this page is practically growing cobwebs at the moment, so sorry!!!) 
  2. Apply to University - CHECK! 
  3. Complete my vocational qualifications with top marks - pending 
  4. Pray I land a new job opportunity as a Woodland Trust writer!! 
Right so the only difference between a wish and a goal is an actual plan! (although time consuming and tricky, there are undoubtedly high in reward) 

I mean, how often do you get to make what you love both your hobby and potentially your job!? (The answer is pretty often if you work hard and find the opportunities you're looking for!) 

To be honest, this post was a bit pointless, it was just another approach to apologising for being rubbish at blogging. (See bullet point 1 and previous post for further details!) But I just wanted to let the odd people who do check this out that I am working hard, just behind the scenes. 

Maybe I should just commit to a regular day that I'll post?
Yeah - I'm going to do that. 
Okay so every Monday evening (London Time) they'll be a new post to see!
(Oh man I've committed to that now!!)
 
Okay Bye!
Have a picture I took the other day! (also pointless but beautiful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment