Tuesday 31 May 2016

The Wildlife Trust Challenges You!

I quite literally cannot believe that June will be arriving tomorrow, where on earth is the time going!? But we all know (at least I hope we do! Where have you been, under a rock!?) that June signifies the 2nd year of the 30 Days Wild Challenge! Last year I was an official blogger, and well, you may remember that I was utterly rubbish at keeping you guys updated (Oh haha, who's surprised let's be honest!)

Anyway, completely ignoring the obvious shortcomings of the writer, lets see what this is actually all about.

So why? Well, The Wildlife Trust is challenging you to do something wild EVERY SINGLE DAY for June, pretty simple right? Actually, it is! You can go to this link here  to find out alllll about it, but I am going to attempt to document everything I do, every single day! I have compiled a very basic ideas of some of the things I want to do this month, I haven't quite got 30, but that leaves me room for some spontaneous adventures! (All subject to change, I mean who knows, anything could happen!)


  1. Create a wild decorate mobile 
  2. Create a wild home (I did this last year - but its stuck on a wall up in Scotland!) 
  3. Picnic in the wild! 
  4. Meditate in the wild 
  5. Organise a community litter pick 
  6. Find all the colours of the rainbow
  7. Search for mini-wilderness 
  8. Sketch up close 
  9. Write a wild poem 
  10. Enjoy a sunset 
  11. Take a dusk walk 
  12. Watch the sunset 
  13. Make a weather chart for the month! (I'm pretty excited about this one!)
  14. Volunteer! (I have email my local Scout group!)
  15. Explore the Wyre Forest 
  16. Finally go visit an RSPB Reserve! (I have an extra free pass if anyone is interested ;) )
  17. Bake for nature
  18. Discover some urban wilderness
  19. Write to a local magazine
  20. Paint a wild landscape 
  21. Read some wild poetry 
  22. Go to a nature Art exhibition 
  23. Join a local walking group!
  24. Go Birdwatching 
So, there we go, I will be documenting my adventures on this blog, my twitter account (@WildWarriorBlog) and on my instagram account! 


Stay Wild!
Tayla

No comments:

Post a Comment