Sunday 18 September 2016

"Change is the Only Constant in Life"

Like the turning of the leaves and the encroachment of the bitter frost, change is constant. But don't worry too much guys, the sun is still out and it is another beautiful day.

But right now for me life is just a big sudden change. yesterday afternoon I arrived at the University of Worcester to begin my new life as a residential student doing a Geography degree. I am unpacked and somewhat settled in my new humble abode, with introductory talks and lectures beginning tomorrow.

I am hoping this new direction in life that my blog will begin to adapt and change too. I am planning on a blog overhaul, with a change of name and a change of design. I want to blog about what university life is really like, and what Geographers really go through and what concepts and problems we are faced with.

I best be off now, I have my first freshers social event to get ready for! Making friends can't be that hard right?

No comments:

Post a Comment