Thursday 13 October 2016

Forest of Dean and Update!

I cannot believe its been a whole two weeks since I last posted! Time is literally flying by!

So, What has happened?
- University life is well under way. freshers week already feels like a distant memory as looming Assignment dates are added to the diary!
- I have FINALLY purchased myself a proper camera! It's the Canon EOS 100D, and I'm so in love with it it's embarrassing hahahaha. (I've waited so so long to be able to buy it!) So fingers crossed I'll be able to get some really good pictures with it for the blog!
- I am really enjoying living in the city of Worcester, I can't quite get enough of the beautiful riverside walks! See below:
Taken this morning on my new camera, lots to learn with it still of course!



Last sunday I joined the Universities Nature Society to the Forest of Dean for the day, I already love the opportunities that come about as a university student! The forest walks were beautiful in every way, with a huge array of birds, bugs and boars! (Although we didn't actually see any Boars :( )









I will be attempting to provide some decent blog material soon, rather just pictures! (Although you have to admit, they are pretty good ones!)

Ta-ra for now!
Tayla










No comments:

Post a Comment