Thursday 26 January 2017

Ever have one of those days where you quite literally get everything done? Well today has been one of those days, so I thought it best to sit down and give my blog a little bit of attention!

I haven't been up to much lately, my first semester at university is finished (which I quite honestly can't believe!) All of my January assignments have been completed, and exams sat! So I have had a week between that and the start of the second semester, and I haven't even had time to get out with the camera! (which makes me so sad!)

However, I did manage to catch a crazy five minutes this morning, I got back to my room after a promising interview (which will both secure my accommodation and extra money next year! so fingers crossed y'all!) I saw the dart of a Goldcrest on the tree outside my window. And I kid you not when I say I have never grabbed my camera so quick in my entire life! So I sat down and in the space of literally 5 minutes the tree was abound with Blue Tits, Great Tits, Redwings, Long-tailed Tits and a lovely little Goldcrest! I'm not sure my flatmate was please when I screamed about there being a Goldcrest, but I know that you guys get it ... right!?

So here are a few shots! (and my first decent and in focus photograph of a Goldcrest!)

Blue Tit

A Beautiful Puff Ball! (Goldcrest)

Great Tit


Long Tailed Tit - Out of focus but I thought it looked artsy :P

A new addition to the neighbourhood - a Redwing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment