Sunday 24 May 2015

30 Days Wild.

Now I'm all about Random Acts of Kindness! But what about Random Acts of Wilderness? Hell Yeah! Now that is something I could get behind, and I did!

Want to know what I'm rambling about? Then go check out 30 Days Wild, it is a challenge set up by the The Wildlife Trust. Essentially, it challenges you to get outdoors and do something in nature for all 30 days of June. (So don't worry, you've got 7 days to get yourself together!)

It can be something as simple as taking a quick walk and listening to the birds, or as adventurous as volunteering your day to help conserve a reserve near you!

I've accepted the challenge, and I will be blogging about it, as well as posting about my experiences on my instagram! (Which you may feel free to follow!)

If you are participating, please spread the word to family and friends, and share the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment