Sunday 24 May 2015

Calling All Nature Geeks!

Everyone's got a passion. Sometimes it takes a little while to figure it out. But everyone does, eventually. And I am happy to say that my passion is nature. Being wildly in love with the outdoors is my thing.

So I am calling all nature geeks, keep doing your thing! Keep encouraging your family and friends to get out and fall in love with nature. Keep rambling the wild to learn all that there is. Keep being passionate.

For what reason I have set up an begun this blog, I do not really know. Perhaps, out there, a fellow nature geek will find me, and even wilder still, may find my ramblings and adventures of interest. So to that I write! And explore. And photograph. And I walk, and share with you lovely people the absolute joy, beauty and necessity that is the natural world we find ourselves in.

If you would like to find out more about myself, the geek behind the words, then please feel free to see my 'The Writer' page.

I shall try to post regularly and interestingly, and I very much look forward to hearing from my fellow nature geeks!

All the best,
The Wilderness Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment