Friday 10 June 2016

#30DaysWild Day 9 & 10!

If I didn't blog about what I was doing every day I would have totally forgotten everything I have done so far, this heat is frazzling my brain!!

So on day 9 I somehow found myself sat outside the pub with a large glass of wine, no idea how I got there honest! As I sat, chattering away, I saw something gliding down the river from the corner of my eye. A female bird and about 6 happy little chicks! Right, it all happened so quickly, or maybe it was the wine.. but what if this is the Mrs to my Mr Goosander!?

Fair to say, I got really excited, so I will now be on the hunt to see if I can spot them again (And maybe even scope out where they are nesting!)

And for today, day 10 (Can you believe we are already a 1/3 of the way through!?) I left my house extra early to take a walk through to the park to a local art gallery near me!

There was beautiful pieces of work, but I was mostly looking at the nature inspired pieces!
Beautiful pink water Lily peeping out! 

My Favourite piece, 'Hartlebury Common' by John Instance 

No comments:

Post a Comment